PAINLESS FLAPLESS DENTAL IMPLANT PLACEMENT IN
|"Placing an implant by Painless and Flapless technique"|
Flapless Implant Placement is the Placement of Implants into the bone without soft tissue flap reflection. That is without surgically cutting the gums.
ADVANTAGES OF FLAPLESS IMPLANT PLACEMENT:
When dental Implants are placed by raising the mucoperiosteal flap, there is an associated bone loss at the site. Leaving the periosteum intact on buccal and lingual aspects of the ridge maintains a better blood supply to the site, reducing the likelihood of resorption.
Flapless technique may be considered in conjunction with either single stage or immediate loading Implants.
Many ADVANTAGES for both the patient and the surgeon:
- Minimally Invasive.
- Reduces post operative pain.
- Minimized bleeding.
- No stitches necessary.
- After the tooth is given, there is no gum shrinkage that causes gap between cap and gums.
- Accelerated post surgical healing.
- Reduced operative time.
- Increased patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Decreased bone resorption.
- Ridge contour can be preserved.
For more information mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For appointments contact: (+91) 999 400 9656