MYTHS ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS
This blog explains about the common myths and misconceptions regarding the DENTAL IMPLANT treatment procedures.
As many people know, Implants are taken over replacing dentures for replacement of missing teeth and hence rumors and scary stories will arise among the population.
Now with recent advanced technologies, dental implants are excellent and long lasting replacement for missing teeth.
Some of the common concepts and myths are as follow:
DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE IS PAINFUL:
Dental IMPLANT procedure is much simpler treatment than extracting a tooth. The procedure will be done under local anesthesia. Hence there won’t be any pain or discomfort. Post treatment, there will be mild discomfort, which will be subsided by taking medicines for 3 days.
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS SAFE?
Dental Implant is made up of a highly bio-compatible material called TITANIUM. Hence there will be no side effects.
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS WEAK?
This is highly incorrect. Dental Implants are very strong and even stronger than the natural teeth. Because they are integrated in to jaw bone, they are the best option for replacement.
For some people DENTAL IMPLANTS CAN’T BE DONE:
Few arguments suggests, dental Implants are only for young and healthy individuals. Dental Implants can be done for elderly people, can be done even under medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, etc., provided should be under control. Dental implants can be done even for heavy Smokers.
We use SINGLE PIECE IMMEDIATE LOADING IMPLANT SYSTEM.
There are many advantages with this type of dental Implant…
· Immediate loading Dental IMPLANT procedure is simpler than an Extraction or a Root canal treatment.
· Fewer visits.
· Single piece implant system, hence no problems like screw loosening.
· Fixed teeth given maximum in 3 days.
· No waiting period for teeth placement.
· Life time warranty.
· Highly bio-compatible.
· Non- invasive
· No complicated sinus lifts or bone grafting procedures.
· Very less risk of implant failure.
· Implant placed immediately after extraction and fix teeth in 3 days.
· Patient convenience, since no surgery.
· Cost effective than other type of implant system
For more information mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
For appointments contact: (+91) 999 400 9656